For those who would like to use a personal device, please follow these directions.
- Install Google chrome to device of your choice. The installation link will be at Google.com on the top right corner. If you have Google Chrome on your device, skip step 1 and 2.
- Follow the directions of installation.
- Google Chrome should be on your desktop. Click and open Chrome up.
- The program will open, click on which should be on the top right corner.
- It will ask you to log into the device with email and password.
- If you are a student your email is the following.
firstname.lastname@example.org (example: email@example.com)
the student id is on the student's device on the bottom of the chromebook they received.
If you do not know the student's id and/or password please contact the technology department. You can create a ticket through this link.
- If you are a staff/teacher your email is the following.
first name initial + last firstname.lastname@example.org (example: email@example.com)
If you do not know your login and/or password please contact the technology department. You can create a ticket through this link.
6. Continue following the on screen directions. Once completed, the wcusd200.org bookmarks should appear which will allow you access to school related websites. You can also access your emails normally as well.
If you are still having issues please create a ticket with the following link.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!